Saturday, March 9, 2013

trouble

Ray LaMontagne had it right...

Trouble...
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble
Trouble been doggin' my soul since the day I was born
Worry...
Worry, worry, worry, worry
Worry just will not seem to leave my mind alone

Been in a spot of trouble lately.  Trouble of my OWN making this time. Trouble that didn't need to happen.  Suffice it to say that this 45-yr-old woman sometimes still has the mouth and foresight of an adolescent. 

Let me own that I made pronouncements that were unkind.

I think that bothers me more than anything. I've had my share of troubles.  Hell, I've SHARED my troubles with all who would listen.  I never thought I was the type to inflict troubles on someone else. 

It's a humbling experience.  And a learning one.  I'm grateful to learn that I'm still young enough to learn,
you know?

So I wiped my blog.

And I'm starting over.

And I'm still yelling...just trying to remember to do it with love.

1 comment: